Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

Pretty little metal birdcage ...

I have been working very hard of late...mainly tyring to sort out an on line shop...I have looked into so many. I wanted one with a shopping cart...but...I found them either far too expensive....or...too hard for me to manage as I am not great on a computer.
 So until I find exactly what I want, I have set up a blog shop. It doesn't have a shopping cart, but quite honestly I don't think it makes much difference. If you buy through Pay Pal you have rights that cover you.
 You will find a link above to my shop....
It has been hard for me as I kept loosing the photos or they decided to move where I didn't want them to be....linking things is even harder. It is a good job my 14 year old son knows how to do that sort of thing...he has been a great help... I think I have just about done it...I just need to finish of the things I have been making and put them on.

Anyway...last night the weather forecast was fog in the morning and a sunny afternoon...I decided Charlie and I needed a day off..(Charlie is home tutored)...we needed a break and decided to go into town. Neither of us wanted anything particular, just a browse and something nice to eat. For once the weather man was right and we did not even need coats...  Charlie looked in Game and book shops, I looked in Laura Ashley, and wondered how I ever afforded to buy anything in there. We had fish and chips and ended up in the  pound shop....





The problem with pound shops is that you buy things you don't need ! .....I bought the butterfly decoration for the garden.....




A kitsch pink flower fly swat....which I think is really great and will be housed in the sun room which  attracts little wasps......





And....this metal bracket to hang my bird cage from. Now...my bird cage is white and I have been looking for ages for a white decorative bracket, with no luck for over a year. The birdcage, I bought on my birthday before last. I was sent £10 by my auntie Pat...bless...and that is what I bought. It has been gathering dust ever since. I shall paint the bracket white...simple..and it was only a pound....





This is my bird cage. Now I can hang it, I just need to make myself a little bird to live in it. I have a basket full of birds half made... now I have the incentive to finish them.....

I love this spell check ! x


No comments:

Post a Comment