Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Handmade gifts ... Easter bunny rabbits ...


 A busy day today.....at last I finished sewing my Easter bunnies...



Each rabbit is about 14 inches tall from the tips of his toes...to the tops of his ears....




The pattern is my own....each is different .....the eyes are felt...sewn on by hand with tiny stitches...embroidered faces....




I hand sewed a pocket on the front of each and popped a little carrot in...I found the carrot fabric a while back...a good quality linen ,orange with tiny white spots. At once I knew exactly what I could use it for and bought it excitedly....My son Charlie said he thinks I am a little nutty!!



Before I finished the rabbits I posted these lovebirds to a new customer, Teri...She was introduced to me on my facebook page by Claire who bought many 'I love you' dolls from me at Christmas..Teri has bought them as a gift for her sister's shabby chic style wedding. I thought that was a really nice idea....


Just a quick post as now I need to cook dinner....An angels work is never done.....



No comments:

Post a Comment