Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012


I have my work cut out today.....I am designing a flyer to hand out and to post to my eBay customers. I don't think eBay will be very happy if I message them through eBay.....so I have to write and slip a flyer in with each letter.
I have been selling on eBay for over five years so I have picked out my regular customers ....and that is a lot of letters...a lot of stamps!
I nipped around to see my post office ladies ...bought the stamps ...got stuck chatting ..now I am behind as normal.
.................

I have a face book page for my customers...lovely ladies who are now my friends. Caroline, who I call my mermaid lady had sent me a message reminding me that she would like yet another mermaid. She has two gorgeous daughters and has been buying my mermaids for them and herself ever since I began making them. Caroline asked me to make her a mermaid similar to one which is on my old blog...a more grown up design...more of a decoration...


This is one of my little mermaids...the way I make them now....



This is the new design for my big mermaids .....



I made and sold several of these a few years back....I printed them .....
sorry the photo is not very good...




This is the mermaid Caroline would like, I sewed on sequins and embroidered the tail...she has a more realistic bust..a quilted tail and has a string of pearls. You can see the date on the photo... 2007... Sorry the photo is awful...I had a cheap, rubbish camera. I still have the pattern I designed, so I shall make some more, but I really do not like her face.  A few adjustments here and there are needed..... 



 This is another old photo that I found on my old blog. A mermaid clock I made from mdf...I went through a wood working phase. I love to paint wooden things but it takes me to long cutting out the wood.  I nearly sliced off my thumb right through the nail using a band saw. That was enough to put me off....shame....


If I ever come back to this world....I hope I shall be a hunky... fit... carpenter....




No comments:

Post a Comment