Pages

Monday 19 March 2012

Handmade fabric bird decorations ....

Today started off with a broken glass...not the thing you need before your morning cuppa.
Having told Charlie many many times ...not...to take water to bed in one of one of the tall ,thin glasses...I was somewhat annoyed that it lay smashed beside his bed.... Accidents happen...I have broken many glasses. I did not care about the glass, but I do care about cut feet...especially as Charlie is allergic to antibiotics.... Luckily he had not cut himself. I cleared it all up and sat in the sun to drink my tea.

I drink my tea in the garden every morning of the year, unless it is actually raining or snowing. When it snowed I put on my wellies...tucked in my pj's and put a coat over my dressing gown. I cleared the snow from my seat and sat on a newspaper....
I like the fresh air and space...because my house is small I feel shut in...

I finished my fabric birds so now I can put them on my shop...





I have tried many ways to do birds eyes but I am happiest with using these little iridescent sequin flowers and tiny black beads....I have to use a very very thin needle as the holes in the beads are really tiny.....


















I also did a bit more work on my butterfly wall art thingy....I don't know what to call it !
This is work in progress as I am not quite sure what to do to it....or what to do with it ...




Today has wizzed by......


No comments:

Post a Comment