Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

My handmade gifts are loved....


I was sent these photos from one of my customers who is now one of my friends.....This is her beautiful daughter with a black cat that was given just before Christmas....Apparently she takes it everywhere....
The cat has been named Miss Perfect , and has visited Father Christmas and The Snow Queen.....



Just after Christmas Alison bought another cat...a pink one,
and for some reason her pet cat has taken a liking to it....
Along with the pink cat she also asked for a kitten in a bag that her cat carries around in its mouth , I would love to see a photo of that.......



When given this mermaid apparently Allison's daughter said....."I don't like it....I LOVE IT !"
Below is her other pet cat with some of the dolls.....


No comments:

Post a Comment