Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

Our beautiful black cat...Bloopy...



This is our cat Bloopy....well he is Charlie's cat really, but I look after him and Charlie gets the cuddles.......



Charlie asked me to crochet this blanket as a gift for Bloopy last Christmas......However....his preferred sleeping seems to be anywhere that I want to sit.....the second I get up he jumps on and refuses to move, digging his claws in the seat..............



This is the original cat toy that I made as a gift for Charlie about seven years ago....His name is ...Bloopy cat !!!....Charlie asked me to make him a kitten....the kitten is called Bloopy kitten !!
Children are so funny when it comes to choosing names.........We love these toys and will keep them for any little ones that visit....



Such a sweet little kitten....


No comments:

Post a Comment