Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Knitting on four needles....



I am not a great lover of watching the telly...I don't mind a good film, and I have watched Eastenders since it began....apart from that I consider it a wast of my time,I would rather be doing something.
However...on a cold winter night my son Charlie and I sometimes snuggle under a blanket and I will let him choose what we watch as long as I can do some knitting or crochet.

I knitted this beret on four needles...a labour of love as it ended up a bit big and I made myself undo half of it and re knit it so that it would fit....I have a large head so I couldn't understand why it was large on me....either the pattern was wrong or my work was too loose....

Now, this jumper I am very pleased with !....I got the pattern from a google search...It was knitted on a circular needle and I made the fair isle pattern up as I went along.  I followed the pattern for the shaping....I am very pleased as it is a perfect fit and I enjoyed every stitch....um...decisions...what shall I knit next?


No comments:

Post a Comment