Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Better late than never.....

I am so sorry I have not been on here for months....I had quite a bad accident...I fell down the stairs. 
I am still having physiotherapy and walking in a very strange way. I have been feeling down as normally I am very active. Never mind...I don't want to go into it all, I just thought a brief explanation was due.  I have so many photos to put on and thought I would start more or less where I left off....
 
 
 
 
These pink flowers were amazing all summer into Autumn. I can't remember the name...it was a cutting my mum took from my auntie's garden. She gave it to me last spring when all that could be seen were a couple of inches of stalks. This is probably my favourite plant now. I had to dead head it every day which was a bit of a pain. In the end I sat in the sun with a pair of scissors and a bucket and made the most of a dull job....it just kept flowering and flowering. Mum said I can divide it this spring, I just hope she comes and does it for me as I would probably do something horrid to it!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I just hope spring hurries up! x


No comments:

Post a Comment