Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Hippie camper van ....

He he he ....I did this some time ago and thought you might like to see it...

This is my old car...
I have a parking space at the front of my house and when I wash up I can see my car thought my kitchen window....



When I open the front door.....
This is what I see.....
A terrifying monster staring back at me.
I know it's just a car...
And I can drive quite well....
But it has an evil ghoulish face....
A creature straight from hell....!!

A camper van is what I'd like...
With flowers painted on it.
I don't care what little power...
Lurks beneath it's bonnet.
I'd like to go for long weekends....
And trundle down the highway.....
I do not care what people say...
I'd like to do it my way....!



I wish ... x

No comments:

Post a Comment