Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

Garden art....things I have made for my garden..


I thought you might like to see some photos of my garden....Last year I did a lot of work out there to transform a muddy mess, and make it my own....My garden gets flooded, it is clay soil and it is hard to grow anything...or was.....I raised borders and dug up the grass, laying a patchwork of slabs, wood and pebbles.....A friend decked the top area and the very bottom is half done as the summer went and we ran out of time.



This was how it looked half way through the summer....




I wanted some garden art ,I have loads of ideas but only made a few things as most of my time was spent working, planting tending my veg. and watering....I bought galvanised wire and dug out my beads, buttons and old broken jewelry......these are the tings I made with very little cost...I used only a third of the wire which only cost £3.50.....


No comments:

Post a Comment